Sunday, March 16, 2014

"WHY me?!" ... "WHY >NOT< me?!"

To be quite blunt, I have never really had a high-tolerance for complainers. To be perhaps even more frank, I don't see the point of "moaning&groaning". WHY waste your time and energy, while simultaneously annoying and bothering everyone else around you? What will you accomplish by doing that?!

Looking over the videos I have shared on this blog's Facebook-page, I'm filled with a great sense of disbelief and pride.
"Was I really that bad?!" and "Look how FAR I've come!" are the two phrases that pop into my *three-times-operated-on* brain.

As the month of March is Brain-Injury Awareness Month, I would like to dedicate the last part of this entry to some of my fellow *SURVIVORS*!!!






















And finally, a face you all should probably recognize (with her "Skull~Baby~Twin", the lovely Miss Sally Beach!)


No comments:

Post a Comment