Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Just a little intro!

       For starters, I would like to thank you all for visiting my long-awaited blog-site! I'll be graduating in three & a half short months, and am currently completing my Senior-Year Internship. (... Since WHEN did I become a "big-kid"?!) 

            As a part of my Capstone-Project, I am going to be keeping-up this blog, posting any and all news, updates, and fun&interactive media, mostly relating to my internship.
Although I've been interning at Townsquare Media of the Hudson Valley since the start of this semester, I couldn't think of a better time to start this blogging "journey" than today. "Why?" you ask? Well, it is because less than 24 hours ago, I was fortunate enough to be a guest at the ~
iHOPE HAVE-A-HEART & SAVE-A-BRAIN Dinner~ right in the heart of New York City (Times Square, of course!)            

            

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that
you have lived and lived well.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson 














3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your future blog posts about your internship. Keep up the great and inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I am SO following this blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ryan, You and Mary Ellen made it to the big Apple! You both looked fantastic, and it must have been a very inspiring night. Where do you go from here?
    Love, Chryso

    ReplyDelete