Thursday, January 15, 2015

PROUD to BE... >*A-S-T*< !!!

Almost five years ago, I made a decision that I knew would positively influence my four-years as an undergrad: to "put myself out there", and go out for
Sorority-Recruitment at school. Little did I know then, that this would ultimately be one of the best decisions I have ever made thus far in my life. 

I proudly accepted the "bid" to begin the new-member process of Alpha Sigma Tau

~~~ Excitedly ready to start my journey towards sisterhood, I could not have ever imagined how big of a role ΑΣΤ would play in my collegiate career. Never did I think that I would be approached to be featured in the national newsletter! 

While I'll never forget any of my moments with my sisters, there is always one phrase in particular, which was said to all the new-members as we were just beginning the process: "It's not four-years ... it's for-life!" 






No comments:

Post a Comment